Friday, November 1, 2013

[VARIETY] Shinhwa Broadcast (신화방송) S2 !


My ajusshis' show is finally back after 5 monthss! I can't be happier, because I've missed them like crazy ;___; Shinhwa Broadcast (신화방송) is back in season 2 with a new concept - I guess the previous concept about homemade taste cost them too much money because they keep losing, LOL. Poor ajusshis. I'm quite sad because our Oppayam, Dongwan, won't be joining this time :(( No more ero-Dongwan, no more Dong-gumong. But I'm sure the five of them will still have fun. I hope Dongwan would visit the show once in a while. The show's going to air November 3rd, this Sunday! Check out the preview below ^^ *hint: They're going to dance Crayon Pop's Bar Bar Bar. ㅋㅋㅋ
 
  
For two days on October 21 and 22, the Shinhwa members volunteered their time and services at an animal shelter located in Incheon to film Shinhwa Broadcast.

This particular animal shelter started off with Lee Mi Ja and Kim Jung Mi using their own money to take in abandoned animals. The shelter does not believe in euthanasia and has been running on personal funds and donations.

Each Shinhwa member helped the two women in taking care of 40 animals by cleaning, feeling, and walking them.

The episode will air on November 3.

Source | Photo Credit: jTBC
The concept is supposed to be 'kind variety'. LOL, I don't even know what it is, but let's just enjoy the show. Shinhwa will be helping in the animal shelter, and I'm pretty sure 'something' will happen. Anything with Shinhwa on it will be funny and interesting - for me at least ㅋㅋㅋ. I am missing this person the most; one of my favorite bias: Junjin the Baby Bird. He's become such a cutie after he dyed his hair back to black and sporting that nerdy glasses.


And here they are, dancing to Crayon Pop's Bar Bar Bar.
They're always following the trend indeed. Last time they danced Gangnam Style in Shinhwa Broadcast's fashion episode. Can't wait to watch it!
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...