Saturday, October 12, 2013

[DRAMA] Reply 1994 응답하라1994


After all the hype happening with Reply 1997 (응답하라1997), tvN decided to release another drama with the similar concept - but now it's way back to the year 1994. I was only 2 years old back in 1994, so I didn't know anything about the trends and stuffs. I could relate better with Reply 1997, because it's about a kpop fangirl - fangirling over H.O.T (1st generation idol group). While for Reply 1994, I heard it's about a basketball fangirl. I didn't have any expectation back then with Reply 1997, but I was surprised to see what a great drama it was. Hopefully the same thing happens with Reply 1994 :) Yesterday they aired Episode 00, which will introduce the viewers to the characters and the culture of Korea in 1994. Check out the casts and trailers below :)


The video isn't really the official trailer, it's the soundtrack of the drama by Roy Kim. But the video shows all the characters from the drama - so I think it will give you a picture of what it will look like. The main casts include: Go Ara, Yoo Yeon-Seok, Jung Woo, Kim Sung-Kyun, Baro (B1A4), Min Do-Hee (Tiny-G), Son Ho-Jun, Sung Dong-Il & Lee Il-Hwa (who played as parents as well in Reply 1997). After watching the MV, I think this drama will be really fun - especially because Go Ara seems like a sloppy girl. Currently I have no special interest towards the male casts, but I don't know, maybe it will change as I watch the drama - like what happened with Seo In Guk in Reply 1997 (。´▽`。)♥♡


Of course there's no guarantee this drama would be as good or better than Reply 1997. But we should see how it goes when this drama airs its' first episode next week (18 October). I added a bonus gif below, which comes from Reply 1997 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ For those of you who haven't watched Reply 1997, you should! It's a really cute and sweet drama that makes you want to keep watching it all day long. 안녕~! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...