Thursday, November 14, 2013

[MUSIC] G-DRAGON - 니가 뭔데 (WHO YOU?) MV


G-Dragon finally released the long awaited MV for 니가 뭔데 (WHO YOU?), one of his song in the album Coup D'Etat Part.1. He sure released a lot of MV. But this one is kind of special. He released the MV at 8.08 PM KST, representing his birthday number August 18, 1988. This music video is special because he filmed it together with his 1,000 fans. G-Dragon is inside this sort of a glass room, where he sings and dance all he want. While the fans outside are cheering him on and filming. Anddd, the fans' personal videos are also used for the MV! I think that's a very cool fanservice. Check out the MV below :3


I pray for fight, pray for a break-up
I always pray for you to come back to me
Every neighborhoods every streets
I visit and tell people that you two aren’t doing well
So lame and loser-ish, I’ve always been a loser
I didn’t know, you’re the same, you bad girl
I will treat you better, will you meet me? I won’t
bother you, will you please come back to me?
니가 뭔데 (WHO YOU?) is my favorite song in the album; because I'm not really into the title track. The song is upbeat and catchy, and G-Dragon's rapping skills sure make the song addictive. And talking about the MV, VIPs must be having a blast being that close to GD. The fans name are even listed at the MV's credits! ㅋㅋㅋ 좋겠다잉. G-Dragon has always been amazing on stage; and he asked the fans to sing along with him. The fans singing part is also included in the MV. GD is showing the world how much his fans love him ♥ At the end, he just gets inside a lamborghini and rides out like a boss.
 
http://24.media.tumblr.com/15bf34232ab767d2aa969d7839fbb0a2/tumblr_mw7uxa7Q831snsg9go3_250.gifhttp://25.media.tumblr.com/ffa7ffa7661bdbebbb89bc28f3290960/tumblr_mw7uxa7Q831snsg9go1_250.gif
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...