Monday, February 17, 2014

[MUSIC] BTOB (비투비) - Beep Beep 4th Mini Album + 뛰뛰빵빵 (Beep Beep) MV


I'm always looking forward to BTOB's comeback, because so far this group never fails to surprise me. This time, they're back with their 4th Mini Album titled 뛰뛰빵빵 (or in English title: Beep Beep - but I think it's suppose to be the sound of honking cars). The title track is also 뛰뛰빵빵 (Beep Beep), which is a cheerful dance song that's a little bit different from BTOB's usual style (in a good way, that is). There are 5 songs in the album and most of them are great! Check out the tracklist and MV below ( ' 3 ')~

Tracklist:
01. 뛰뛰빵빵
02. 끝난 건가요
03. 여보세요
04. Hello Mello
05. 끝나지 않을 (Melody)

BTOB (비투비) -  뛰뛰빵빵 (Beep Beep)


"I eat and sleep and roll around again
And tears come out again as I think about you
I feel frustrated so I drive and the flowing music causes me to
beep beep beep beep
The honking noises are getting in my way babe."

 
뛰뛰빵빵 (Beep Beep) has a bit of R&B and retro beat to it; the '뛰뛰빵빵' part is especially addictive for me ㅋㅋㅋ BTOB's song is also never absent from Ilhoon's amazing raps and the members' great vocals. The choreography for this song is also pretty cute when they danced like honking cars when they sang the '뛰뛰빵빵' part. The MV itself brings out a cheerful vibe (unlike their previous songs which mostly has a gloomy and dark feeling). Even though the lyrics is about being heartbroken, somehow I don't feel sad while listening to this. Nevertheless, it's a great song!
 
 https://24.media.tumblr.com/f8d4eca6960aca4826bfca0c7e6efeeb/tumblr_n14t8sbGvK1t1mvn4o2_250.gif https://31.media.tumblr.com/2f61487cb880452f0e5b48fb089e8180/tumblr_n14t8sbGvK1t1mvn4o1_250.gif
 
Besides the title song, the other songs also became my favorite! Including track 02. 끝난 건가요, a melancholic ballad song, track 03. 여보세요 - a happy song that makes me want to jump along with it; track 04. Hello Mello - which is probably my favorite out of all the tracks in this album. Overall, I'm giving this mini album a 4.5/5 rating! It's a wonderful album that I can keep repeating over and over again on my playlist! Looking forward to their live performances! ^ 3^
 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...