Thursday, January 16, 2014

[MUSIC] AOA (에이오에이) - Miniskirt 5th Single Album + 짧은 치마 (Miniskirt) MV


So many rookies, so many comebacks; and now it's time for AOA (Ace of Angels). Although I haven't been following this group's updates much, they definitely never tried a sexy concept. I guess it's new concept for the new year. They are back with a single album - containing 4 tracks (3 songs); with Miniskirt as the title track. Check out the tracklist and MV below :3

Tracklist:
01. Gonna get your heart
02. 짧은 치마 (Miniskirt)
03. 가로등 불 아래서
04. 짧은 치마(Inst.)  

AOA (에이오에이) - 짧은 치마 (Miniskirt)
 


" I’m so pretty, whatever I wear
I’m so sexy, even if I don’t show skin
My risky high heels, black stockings
You won’t be able to take your eyes off of me (don’t stop me) "


Well, although the lyric is a bit full of narcissism, I have to admit the girls all look so pretty in the MV. They also managed to pull off that sexy concept really well. The choreography is also fabulous; zipping up the miniskirt, using chairs - it's a great visual (especially for boys). ㅋㅋㅋ The song is pretty catchy as well, but I think I need to listen to it for a few more times. Haven't listen to the rest of the album, so I can't give any ratings or conclusion on how good this album is. But hopefully AOA will start gaining more attention with their sexy concept.

https://31.media.tumblr.com/4a4f8a069f6d9afcc8501724bed6f0af/tumblr_mzh5a98JFM1sy8x5ho8_250.gif https://24.media.tumblr.com/e43040b9d971d340b7f1248e325a21c5/tumblr_mzh5a98JFM1sy8x5ho7_250.gif 
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...