Tuesday, December 3, 2013

[MUSIC] EXO (엑소) - 12월의 기적 (Miracles in December) MV


EXO (엑소) returned with their Christmas album titled 'Miracles in December'. The title track for this album, 12월의 기적 (Miracles in December), is a mellow ballad with slight instrument in the background - focusing on the beautiful voices of EXO's best vocals. As usual, the song is made in both Korean and Chinese version; but both have something in common: Baekhyun and Chen (Jongdae)'s voice. For Korean version, the third singer is D.O (Kyungsoo); and for Chinese version, the third singer is Luhan. Whichever version it is, the song is absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. I've been waiting for EXO to release a song with only the main vocals, and they made it come true! It's definitely a miracle in December ㅋㅋㅋ Although the other members didn't contribute in singing, they still show up in the MV. Check out the MV below ^3^
 
Korean Ver.
 
If I just think, I can fill the world with only you
Because one snowdrop is one tear drop that belongs to you
One thing I can’t do is making you come to me
I hope I don’t have this miserable power anymore
Chinese Ver. 
 
曾经的我 太过自私 只照顾我自己
the me who I was before was too selfish, was only looking at myself
曾经的我 太傻不懂得你的心
the me who I was before was too stupid, to understand your heart
现在的我 一天天在改变
the me who I am now, changing day by day
明明你不在我身边
you are clearly not beside me
却因为你而改变 因为你给的爱
but because of you I’ve changed, because of the love you gave me
https://31.media.tumblr.com/ec6c3ef8cdf6a1f0b7d82cbcb990b6c7/tumblr_mxacl77nOz1qe6e2qo4_r1_250.gif https://31.media.tumblr.com/6cf34780771c5290d05ba129d5cd0dd5/tumblr_mxacl77nOz1qe6e2qo2_250.gif

The melody is beautiful, the lyrics wonderful, the MV is perfect for the song. Being serenaded by Baekhyun, Chen, and D.O (or Luhan) is one of the best thing ever! I really adore their voices, especially the harmony in it. They should make a unit group, if not MUST. Go vocal linee! Let's make a petition to SM. ㅋㅋㅋ Will be listening to this song all December ♥♥♥♥

https://31.media.tumblr.com/d2ad100521e1c1d3b8ba1e59121f31f4/tumblr_mxa8yiYR1F1r44taeo3_250.gif https://31.media.tumblr.com/0f8411b7800489a9e1ae488e9f15f0a1/tumblr_mxa8yiYR1F1r44taeo2_250.gif
 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...