Friday, November 8, 2013

[MUSIC] VIXX (빅스) - 대답은 너니까 (Only U) MV

 
VIXX (빅스; acronym for Voice, Visual, Value in Excelsis) is a six member group, signed under Jellyfish Entertainment. They have released single and mini albums so far; and ahead of releasing their 1st regular album, VIXX pre-released this song titled 대답은 너니까 (Only U). I've never paid attention to the members' face all this time, and I just enjoyed some of their songs. But they're definitely looking fine in the MV (or is it because of the beautiful setting? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ). I'm going to check out the members' profile after this ㅎㅎ. The song is has an R&B feel to it; VIXX has nice vocals and raps - so the song is easy to enjoy. Check out the MV below.
 
 
You are in every word I say, yeah
You spill out in every word I say, yeah
What do I like to do? What is a normal day for me?
It’s hard for me to answer those typical questions
Because my answer is you
VIXX is the first artist in Korea to shoot a music video in Sweden (i don't know if it's true, but the description says so). The beautiful streets of Stockholm, Sweden gives a pretty picture and is pleasing to the eyes. It kind of suits the mood of the song as well. Hopefully they release the album soon, definitely looking forward to it.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...