Monday, April 7, 2014

[DRAMA] MBC Hotel King (호텔킹)

Hotel King (호텔킹)

Emergency Couple just ended last Saturday (sobsss ㅠㅠ), and I definitely need a new drama to satisfy my needs. The choice falls on MBC's Hotel King which is placed on the weekend (Saturday-Sunday) slot - which means it's going to be long, since it's a weekend drama. It is scheduled to have 32 episodes (at first I heard it was 50; phew.). What really makes me want to watch this drama is the reunion between Lee Dong-Wook and Lee Da-Hae! I really miss My Girl era. Judging by the length of the drama, there will sure be a lot of conflicts, melodrama, and romance. The drama already aired its' first-two episodes last weekend, I'm so ready to watch this. ㅋㅋㅋ
A love story between an heiress who tries to save her father’s legacy, the one and only seven-star hotel in the nation and the hotel manager who becomes an enemy to his own father who abandoned him in order to help the heiress. ()
https://24.media.tumblr.com/4fa93200cd57d77cbe3672113ff26b75/tumblr_n3kk4hlB9I1qeotyvo4_250.gif https://31.media.tumblr.com/ab42c6e06a5522aa3982dc7eea03a051/tumblr_n3kk4hlB9I1qeotyvo2_250.gif


Hotel King (호텔킹) Highlights


 
There's going to be blood, tears, and revenge! Go melodrama~♥
 

❥❥ CHARACTERS ❥❥ 



Lee Dong-Wook as Cha Jae-Wan
Lee Da-Hae as Ah Mo-Ne
 
Lee Deok-Hwa as Lee Joong-Goo
 
The Idol Line
Im Seul-Ong as Sun Woo-Hyu
Kim Ye-Won as Yoon Da-Jung
Cha Hak-Yeon as No A
 
 
Don't you just love looking at this beautiful couple? 
 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...