Tuesday, February 4, 2014

[MUSIC] B.A.P (비에이피) - First Sensibility 1st Album + 1004 (Angel) MV

 
This is what I've been waiting for since they released that teaser; B.A.P's first full album: First Sensibility! The title song for this album is 1004 (Angel), which is an acoustic dance songs with a combination of house beats folk and rock instruments. It is indeed a different kind of music, compared to B.A.P's rookie songs - and we've seen this group tried out so many different genres. Anyway, I'm loving the title song and the album is quite amazing. Check out the tracklist and MV below!~~ ^3^

Tracklist:
01. B.A.P
02. 1004 (Angel)
03. 쉽죠
04. Spy
05. Check On
06. Shady Lady
07. Lovesick
08. Bang X2
09. S.N.S
10. Body & Soul
11. Save Me
12. B.A.B.Y
13. With You

B.A.P (비에이피)  - 1004 (Angel)


"The reason I live is you
I don’t think I can see you anymore, I think I’m really dying
The person to love me is you
Shine on me in the darkness"

Super loving the title track, although I don't really get what the MV means, I'm still enjoying it nevertheless. We get to see all the member's face, and Himchan is especially attractive in this MVㅋㅋㅋ. Baby maknae Zelo also looking a lot more mature and of course, even more handsome now. My favorite member from B.A.P is always Daehyun, with his amazing vocal which is totally the best part of the song. Yongguk and Zelo's rap is never absent in any of their songs, and it's also great! ♥♥ Another great thing about the MV is the choreography! Can't wait to see their live performance ^3^ *for those who don't know, the number 1004 in Korean is read as 'cheonsa' - which literally means Angel ^^ Like Hoya in Reply 1997 :p


Aside from the title track, my favorite songs in the album include: 03. 쉽죠 - a soft R&B track, 04. Spy, which is an exciting and fun song. 10. Body & Soul and 11. Save Me is a combination of ballad and soft rap, which is totally my style ♥♥ And the song that can equal the beauty of the title track is 12. B.A.B.Y; I think this song is dedicated for all B.A.P fans (because B.A.BYs is the name of B.A.P's fandom), it's a very sweet song. I also love the last track, 13. With You, a soothing and relaxing track. Although I don't love all the tracks in this album, I still consider it a very good first album and I'm giving a 4/5 stars! Hope B.A.P can win some with this track ♥♥
 
 
Oh, Daehyun, you're perfect for a high note.
 
http://www.smileycodes.info/emo/cuterabbit/55.gif
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...